• The clik-trip photography competition is open to all photography enthusiasts, amateur or professional from anywhere in the world.
• There are 11 monthly themes.
• The theme for November 2023 is Travel Photography
• On the 12th month, there will be an open theme competition.
How it works
• The entry fee is 10€ per photo.
• You can purchase a bundle of 5 entries for a discounted price of 40€.
• To enter you must register and pay your entry fee on the clik-trip photo competition page.
• Photos must meet all the conditions and be correctly titled.
• The closing date for entries is midnight on 30/11/2023.
• Photos must be submitted as JPG in sRGB with a resolution of 300dpi.
• All photos must be submitted in the following formats: 3:2, 4:3.
• The minimum size of images is 3-400 pixels (long edge)
• No AI created photos are allowed
• We will request the RAW file from all winners
How to enter
• Upload your photos in jpeg format before the deadline using the link under the logo
• Agree to the clik trip photo competition terms and conditions
• Pay your subscription using the payment link
• The top three winning photos will receive a share of the total submission money. 25% for the first prize, 10% for the second prize and 5% for the third prize.
• The prize money will be publicised daily on our social media channels.
• The prize money will be sent via Paypal within 14 days after the results are published.
• The photos will be judged by an expert jury
• The winners will be provided with a digital certificate
• As part of their prize, the winning photo from each month will be printed and exhibited in the CLIK Gallery, Grenoble for one month.
• Suzanne Porter photojournalist and founder of clik-trip
• Azim Khan Ronnie - multi award winning photographer
Terms and Conditions
• If there’s a person who is clearly identifiable in your photo, you can submit it for exhibition and it is eligible for the prizes. However, a model release is required in order to offer it for sale in the winner's competition.
• No watermarks or copyright signs may be visible on your submitted photos.
• You always keep the rights to your photo. We will not use your work for commercial purposes outside of clik-trip competition related events.
- By uploading a photo, the participant confirms that they created the photo, hold all rights to the photo (specifically copyrights) and that the photo is free from third-party rights. Participation in the competition requires the express consent of any person(s) featured in the photo regarding the publication of the photo within the context of this competition. If minors are featured in the photo, the participant affirms that they have the consent of the legal guardians (parents). The participant guarantees that no personal or other rights of any person(s) featured in the photo will be breached. The participant shall fully indemnify clik-trip against any claims.
-- By taking part, the participant grants clik-trip and the clik gallery an irrevocable, general and unlimited right to use the uploaded photo(s) for its marketing and PR work related to the clik-trip photo competition. This includes the options of reproduction, publication, depiction and distribution for the photo. This permission includes the use of the submitted photos for
– presentation in exhibitions,
– publication on the internet and in social networks (which may include adaptation to the format of specific channels; e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Meetup, etc),
– inclusion in other publications, including publications by third parties in press reports.
Any further commercial use requires the separate consent of the participant.
The participant confirms that all details (name, surname, email address etc.) are correct. Clik-trip reserves the right to verify the details of the participant.
The participant acknowledges and accepts that their data (photo and all information such as surname, first name, email address, etc.) is physically stored in the IT infrastructure of clik-trip.
Any time before the submission deadline, the participant may send an email to suzanne@clik-trip to revoke their consent and in doing so withdraw from the competition. In this case, the participant’s data shall be deleted.
Clik-trip is entitled to disqualify individual participants from the competition if we believe that they have a legitimate reason to do so; e.g. a breach of the Terms and Conditions, for influence or manipulation of the competition, or for violent, vulgar or racist imagery, etc. If a participant is disqualified from the competition, the prize can be withdrawn and reclaimed, even retroactively.
If, despite having been prompted to do so twice, a winner fails to respond within seven days, their win shall be forfeited and the prize awarded to another participant. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition. The decision of the judges is final. Participants have no enforceable rights to be given the prize, to have the prize paid out or to exchange the prize.
Clik-trip reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the competition, participation or selection, etc., at any time. Furthermore, clik-trip reserves the right to terminate or interrupt the competition at any time. In particular, this applies if circumstances occur that would disrupt or prevent the competition from running as planned. Participants cannot derive any claims from this.
Where legally permissible, clik-trip rejects all contractual and non-contractual liability. In particular, clik-trip cannot be held liable for actions or inaction on the part of participants or third parties, or for damage caused by technical problems (especially during transfer and storage), defective storage, force majeure, natural disasters, official orders etc. The waiver also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives and vicarious agents. Participant enter the competition on their own responsibility and at their own risk.
If any individual provision of the Terms and Conditions of Participation should be ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective, enforceable provision that best approximates the objective pursued by clik-trip.
The participant must ensure that the photos they upload comply with applicable laws and the Terms and Conditions of Participation. The following are examples of prohibited content:
images that may be punishable under criminal law (e.g. National Socialist material, material glorifying war and violence, racist material, sexist material, child pornography, violent or other pornographic material and incitements to commit criminal offenses),any kind of content and depiction that puts children or young people at risk,the duplication, distribution and public disclosure of copyrighted works if the user is not in possession of the necessary licenses,the publication of photos featuring people without the consent of those people,the publication of personal data belonging to third parties without their consent,use of the competition (exclusively) for political or religious purposes.
Generally speaking, aesthetic nude photography is permitted. The judges shall decide at their own discretion whether a submitted photo is entitled to participate as aesthetic nude photography, or whether to disqualify it on the grounds of unacceptable erotic, sexual or pornographic content.
In the event of a breach of the aforementioned Terms and Conditions of Participation, the judges or clik-trip reserve the right to disqualify participants from the competition. In the event of justified suspicion of misuse, manipulation or unauthorized or illegal use of the competition, the participants in question will be disqualified from the competition immediately and without prior notice.
If you made your payment and sent your photos, your payment is not refundable.
If you made the payment but did not send your photo(s), you can contact us for a credit for a future photo experience or competition entry.
Are you on Instagram?
We feature all submitted photos on our Instagram via feed or story. Please let us know your Instagram name when you send your photos. And don't forget to follow us: @cliktripphoto_hub @cliktripphoto.
Other listings from SP
- Cambodia - The Kingdom of Wonder
- €4,500.00 / person per experience
- Krong Siem Reap KH
- Photo Holiday