Send a message to TH
- Ecuador - Rainforest macro photography Workshop
- €550.00 / 2 days
Type of experience
- Photo Workshop
- South America
- Encounter wildlife
- Explore nature
- Two days
What is included
- Pro photographer
- All meals
- Tour leader expenses
- Internal transport
- Car & driver
- Entrance fees (parks, monuments ...)
- Personal critique/review
- Post experience mentoring
What is not included but recommended for the experienceWaterproof gear
Five Keywords that best describe the experience / photographerMacro photography, camera flash, lightning techniques, conservation, biodiversity.
Camera equipment used by photographerCanon 5D mark IV + Canon 100 mm L
Private or group?
Max group size6
Min group size1
Non photographer's welcomeNo
Great experience for profesional and amateur photographers. We will visit Mindo, one of the most diverse cloudforests in the world. The experience starts with 2 hours drive from Quito. The scenery is breathtaking, crossing the highlands to the dense cloudforest.
This magical forest is home 120 amphibian and reptile species, perfect subjects for a macro photography experience. As photographer/researchers We will teach you techniques to improve your skills. You will spend two nights in this ecosystem. Also having the opportunity to visit other reserve at different elevation, you will cover more ground and species as well.
Beside macro subjects, Mindo offers good opportunities to photograpah birds like hummingbirds, toucans, colorful tanagers and more.
The price includes:
• 2 nights stay in single room.
• All meals at the lodge (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
• Private transportation and transfers to locations/excursion.
• Photographer guide, who is going to lead excursion during the night and daytime, also the reserve rangers are always happy to help providing valuable field information.
• Diurnal and nocturnal activities.
• Fees and entrance to the reserves for the whole stay.
• Drinkable water, very safe to refill bottles.
• Snacks, alcoholic drinks.
• Tips for staff/guide