Frank Pichardo is a wildlife photographer and tour leader and part of the core team of Tropical Herping, an initiative striving to preserve tropical reptiles and amphibians through tourism, photography, research, and education. Their goal is to create a passion for amphibians and reptiles among the greatest number of people in order to obtain the support needed to address the most urgent conservation challenges faced by this group of animals.
As well as inspirational photos of Ecuador and the stunning Galapagos Islands, in this talk Frank will cover:
· Natural history photography of the reptiles.
· Tips to photograph reptiles on this environment.
· Making the most of the golden light in the Galapagos.
· The impact of photography for conservation purposes.
Available for bookings for Zoom presentations. Please get in touch.
- Encounters with Wildlife
- Tips from a Pro
Type of Talk
- 90 minutes
- 2 x 45 mins
Time ZoneGMT +1
Max group size100
Other listings from TH
- Reptiles and amphibians of Ecuador: Science, photography and ecotourism
- Quito EC
- Photography Lectures